Friday 8 May 2015

Keen Cover Friday: Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins

Hosted by Keep Booked

My pick for Keen Cover Friday this week is...

Sweet Evil
by Wendy Higgins
 
I love her dress! And it has a mysterious feel to it, which definitely draws me in. The trees and the fog... it a recipe for a perfect YA cover. I hope that whoever designed this cover, will design my furute book covers, because this is just perfection.
 
Summary: Embrace the Forbidden

What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?

This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.
Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.