Friday 4 December 2015

Keen Cover Friday: These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Hosted by Keep Booked
Today I have a really beautiful cover to share with you all. It's the cover of These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner.

I picked this cover because I love that green dress, and I really like the colors. Also, I think the stars in the background, and that they are floating around in outer space, is really cool, and looks very pretty, too. Might be because I love space, but that cover totally draws me in.

Synopsis:
Luxury spaceliner Icarus suddenly plummets from hyperspace into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive – alone. Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a cynical war hero. Both journey across the eerie deserted terrain for help. Everything changes when they uncover the truth.

The Starbound Trilogy: Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.
(synopsis from Goodreads)

Did you love this cover as much as I did? Or do you have another KCF? Leave your link in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.