Tuesday 26 January 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White

Hosted by A Daily Rhythm
 
This is a teaser from a book I just started reading (I started just a few minutes ago, actually), so I haven't gotten very far.
 
"Here's the thing about dragons: I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about them. Which made my task to scare raccoons out of the alley behind the diner much more complicated."
- Page 1, Endlessly, Kiersten White

Title: Endlessly
Author: Kiersten White
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance
Publication date: July 24th 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
Synopsis:
Kiersten White’s New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy comes to a breathless conclusion with a signature mix of wit, romance, paranormal creatures, and a truly original heroine.

In Endlessly, pink-loving, butt-kicking Evie has way too much on her to-do list. Paranormals are begging her to open a faerie gate so they can leave the human world, something Evie’s not sure she has the power to do. The Dark Queen is torturing humans and must be destroyed.

On top of all that, Evie’s prom is coming up. She’s not sure what to wear, and, oh, yeah, her shape-shifting boyfriend, Lend, has been cursed so that he falls into an enchanted sleep whenever he and Evie are in the same room…and even Evie’s ex-boyfriend, the faerie Reth, can’t reverse the dark magic.

An epic battle is looming, and the choices Evie makes will determine the fate of whole paranormal world—and her own life.
 
Book links:
 
So, what did you think of my teasers? Did they make you want to read Endlessly? Personally, I can't wait to read more of this, I really loved the previous books in the series! Comment your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.