Wednesday 30 November 2016

Update about the recent changes

So, as you may have noticed, my blog has changed a lot lately. I changed the name and the design. For those of you who are confused (and I totally get that, I'm sorry about that), this used to be Confessions of a Bookfreak (confessionsofabookfreak.blogspot.com). I also changed my name from Bookfreak to my real name, Moa (which isn't English, so I understand that it's hard to pronounce). But, as much as it looks completely different, the content is still the same. It's still my reviews, and I will still do the same tags and features, I just changed the design. The reason for this is pretty simple: I wasn't happy with the look, or the name, so I changed it. Also, you may have noticed I haven't been very active this summer or fall, and I thought maybe it would be more motivating to blog on a blog that I actually liked, and this was the result. I'm much happier with the look now, and hopefully I will be able to blog more. I've had a really difficult second half of the year, as I started a new job and have been working a lot more than I have before, and then, after summer, I started college and kept working, so I just haven't had time to blog. Whenever I've had time off when I didn't have a bunch of homework to do, I really just wanted to read, to relax. I'm still very busy with school and work, but I'm hoping I will be able to make time for reading and my blog.

   I am so sorry for any inconvenience this has brought you, but I hope it won't be too much of a problem. It's still the same blog, it just looks different. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at confessionsofabookfreak@gmail.com or you can just comment this post. Thank you for reading my blog, and have a good day (or night)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.