Thursday 12 January 2017

January TBR

Hi everyone! *waves hand* Before I start, I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. I spent some time with my family, and it was really needed. I feel so much better and more ready for 2017 now, and I'm excited for all the awesome releases this year! So, last year, I had a lot going on and therefore didn't have time to blog as much as I'd have liked, but I'm starting fresh this year. I'm going to blog more, and I'm going to try to start doing TBRs for each month, starting now. Now, I'm really bad at planning what to read, I'm one of those people who just read whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. Because of this, this may not work at all. I have a lot going on in my life, and I don't really like forcing myself to read a book I don't feel like reading right now. But I'll try, and we'll see where this ends up.

Now, we're already a ways through January, but I'll do this anyway. So, let's get started!


What I've already read (because I'm late with this post):
  • Broken Prince by Erin Watt
  • Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
  • All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
  • All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
  • All Played Out by Cora Carmack
  • Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
All these books were amazing, so a great start to 2017! And when I got my ARC of Long Way Home, I might've done some crying and screaming, because I was so excited! And it was even better than I expected! My review will be up closer to the release date, January 31st, so stay tuned for that (and also mark the date, because you don't want to miss this one). 

What I'm currently reading:
  • The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
  • The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
TAOL just released, and I'm so flipping excited! Not that I'm freaking out or anything...


And it's awesome! And The Bone Witch is also great, I can't wait for the rest of the world to read it!

What I'm planning to read:
  • RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
  • Whirl by Emma Raveling
RoseBlood was released the same day as TAOL, and I'm really excited to read it. I've been wanting to read Six of Crows for ages, but I just haven't gotten to it, so now I'm reading it. The same with Whirl.

When I read this through, I realized it may be a little optimistic, since school started again, I might not be able to finish it, but we'll see how it goes. And there are so many exciting books here, I can't wait to get on with it! So, what are your TBR for January? Any new releases you're excited to read? Or older books you're looking forward to finally reading? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.