Thursday 19 January 2017

Thursday Quotables: The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga #1) by Elise Kova


Welcome to Thursday Quotables! This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week.  Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written, Thursday Quotables is where my favorite lines of the week will be, and you’re invited to join in!
   I haven't done any of these in ages, you guys, but I'm really happy and excited about this! I have a great quote to share with you today, from The Alchemists of Loom that I just recently (a few days ago) read and fell in love with. Elise Kova is such an amazing author, and TAOL didn't disappoint. I know it's not even a month into 2017, but I think it will be one of my favorite books of this year! Now, without further ado, let's check out my quote!

The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga #1)
by Elise Kova
Published January 10th 2017
"... a mind imprisoned was not a mind that could think great thoughts."
    I love this quote. It just resonated with me, and I found myself agreeing with it. Not only do I think it is a truly valuable thing to remember, but it also fit perfectly into the theme of the book, and I just really loved everything about it. This wasn't the only great quote from The Alchemists of Loom, but it was my favorite.

   That was it for today! I hope you liked my quote, tell me in the comments what you thought about it and if you have another quote to share today!

P.S: If you're curious about my thoughts on the book, my review will be up early next week!

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! I'm not familiar with the book, but I may need to learn more. :)

    Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should, it's really great! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

I receive some books from authors, publishers and third party sites (such as Netgalley). This does in no way affect my opinion, and all thoughts expressed on this blog are unbiased and my own. I do not get compensated in any way or form.